Refrigerator, Freezer, Icemaker and Fridge Repairs Germiston and Service
Our team specialises in DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION REPAIR and installaton SERVICES for
- Walk in Cold Rooms
- Walk in Freezers
- Cold Storage Units
- Commercial Fridges & Freezers
- Domestic Fridges
Elecan team will work with you to meet your refrigeration requirements, including individual customisation requirements and fitting.
Call Elecan Now on (+27) 011 023 2430
Elecan Appliance Services is pleased to help our clients care for their major home appliances (e.g. fridge, air Conditioner, washing machine).
To make your service call request as rewarding as possible, we suggest you review the following check list for possible solutions you can try first. Call for repair if these possible solutions do not resolve the problem you’re experiencing.
Whether your fridge is making odd noises or suddenly stopped cooling, we’re ready to provide you with the best in refrigerator repair at the most affordable prices.
Elecan offers full-service fridge repairs germiston for most major brands and models, ensuring we can handle your refrigeration repairs no matter which fridge you have. We put our nearly 20 years of experience to work for you, utilizing our in-depth knowledge and hands-on skill to diagnose your refrigerator’s problem and then completely and correctly repair it.
My refrigerator/fridge is not working.
Check the circuit breaker at the main electrical box. Has it tripped? If the circuit breaker has tripped, reset the circuit breaker by shutting it off and then turning it on again. If the circuit breaker looks okay and there is still a problem with the machine, then, call us for service.
Unplug the fridge/refrigerator cord from the outlet. Wait 10 minutes, then replug in the cord to the outlet. Many of the modern electronic fridges/refrigerators reset themselves on a startup. If the fridge/refrigerator in still not working, call us for service.
Fridge or freezer won’t cool
POSSIBLE SOLUTION 1:
- Be sure the fridge is plugged in and getting power. The light should come on when you open the door.
- Check the thermostat to make sure it hasn’t been turned way down by mistake.
- Be sure the vents on the back of the freezer compartment aren’t blocked by boxes of ice cream or frozen vegetables—the vents have to be clear for cold air to circulate.
- Vacuum the coils under or behind the fridge. Clogged coils can cause poor cooling.
- Check to make sure nothing is stuck in the condenser fan and that it spins freely (models with coils on the back won’t have a fan). To do this, unplug the fridge and pull it out. Clean the fan blades and spin the fan by hand to see if it’s stuck. Plug in the fridge and make sure the fan runs when the compressor is running. If the fan doesn’t run, call us for repair.
POSSIBLE SOLUTION 2:
Defrost your refrigerator if you see ice accumulating inside. Use the following procedure for defrosting.
- Disconnect your refrigerator’s power supply.
- Melt away the ice inside. You can pour hot water on portions of heavy ice.
- Leave your fridge door open so the interior can dry. You can use a hair dryer to speed up the process.
- Reconnect your refrigerator’s power supply to resume use.
Elecan Refrigerator PTY LTD specializes in residential fridge repairs germiston.